With a long track record of increasing value by creating sustainably profitable properties throughout the United States, we have owned, developed, leased and managed over 7,000,000 square feet of retail, office, residential, industrial and hospitality properties.
Our seasoned team of real estate professionals has successfully executed projects in a wide array of environments:
- We have pioneered the redevelopment of mixed-use loft buildings in Chicago’s exclusive River North neighborhood.
- We transformed one of Conrad Hilton’s first hotels into the renowned Hotel Andaluz, recently honored as a Conde Nast Great Hotels of the World property, and also distinguished as the greenest historic hotel renovation in the nation.
- We developed one of the premiere, award-winning office campuses in the Southwestern United States.
- We created a public-partnership to develop Winrock Town Center – a uniquely sustainable 83 acre, 3 million square foot mixed use development.
- Goodman Realty Group is the master developer for Innovate ABQ, Albuquerque’s highly-anticipated, high-tech Innovation District – a collaborative effort of Goodman, the City, the University of New Mexico and a host of State and Federal agencies. The first phase of construction is well underway.
At Goodman Realty Group, our creativity and finesse with hybrid financing structures has enabled us to fund a myriad of projects by generating opportunities that blend public, institutional and private sources of capital, including:
- New Market Tax Credits
- Tax Increment Financing
- Industrial Revenue Bonds
- Historic, Renewable Energy and Sustainable Building Tax Credits
- Brownfield Revolving Loan Funds
- Economic Department Administration Grants
- Section 179 Deductions
- Solar Energy Tax Deductions